Lace up in '80s running love with the Men's Nike Air Vortex '17 Shoe. It stays true to the original with a textile and suede upper, reflective details and the classic Vortex look, but brings a little modern design sensibility with an encapsulated Air-Sole unit at the heel and an injected unit sole for lightweight cushioning.
- Textile and suede upper stays true to the original Vortex.
- Toe, heel and heel clip pop with reflectivity.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit for a springy, responsive feel.
- Low-cut collar offers a nonrestrictive fit.
- Injected unit sole (IU) foam delivers plush cushioning while dramatically reducing the shoe's weight.
- Released in 1985, the Men's Nike V Series Contained 3 shoes: the Venue, the Vengeance and the Vortex. The Vortex combined the stable feel and lightweight cushioning of the other two shoes for a smooth ride.
NIKE MENS / MUŽI / FÉRFIAK