RUNNING ICON METS A PRINTED MAKEOVER.
Playing off Tinker Hatfield's 1991 design, the Nike Air Huarache Run Print Women's Shoe still rocks the comfortable neoprene bootie and the secure heel clip of the original, but amps up its look with modern colors that go the distance.
- Synthetic leather overlays add support to the comfort of a neoprene bootie.
- Contoured Phylon midsole houses Nike Air units in the heel and forefoot.
- Heel clip, inspired by the original, locks you in.
- Padded tongue with perforations enhances breathability.
- Tinker Hatfield originally designed the Huarache technology for running, debuting it in 1991. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned icon status.
NIKE WOMENS / ŽENY / NOK